What if your wife forces you to get separated from your parents

Suppose your wife forces you to get separated from your parents or your joint family, and she puts pressure on you to break all relations with your family.

In that case, you can file for divorce under section 13(1)(ia) of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Forcing or putting pressure on the husband to get separated from his family results in mental cruelty as per law.KEEP READING

Important Case Laws on Dowry Death - Section 304B, IPC

The demand for dowry can be seen almost everywhere. Though Bharat is developing and we already have entered into a modern society, the practise of dowry demand is still prevailing. The provision related to dowry death is given under section 304B of the Indian Penal Code.

In this article, you are going to read the case laws that are related to dowry death. Along with that, the recent judgements related to dowry death are also covered.KEEP READING

Non Legal Ways To Successfully Fix and Save a Broken Marriage

A few alternatives to legal remedies that can save a marriage from falling apart are-

1. Mediation

Meditation is a form of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) which aims to assist two or more persons involved in a dispute in reaching a mutual agreement. The content of that agreement is decided by the parties themselves rather than accepting something imposed by a third party.KEEP READING