CONSTITUTION OF INDIA PDF DOWNLOAD
UPDATED UPTO 103RD AMENDMENT ACT, JANUARY 2019.
(FREE PDF DOWNLOAD LINK IS AT BOTTOM. DO NOT LEAVE.)
Here is a beautiful, mobile perfect PDF for Constitution Of India. You can get this PDF for free or by paying any small amount you like. This will help the website.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD,
WHY IS THIS PDF BEAUTIFUL AND DIFFERENT?
I am sure you have seen bare act PDFs at other Government of India sites as well as private owned sites. They are scanned copies or just black and white PDFs with tiny fonts. For simple work this is okay. But if a student wants to fall in love with reading bare acts then the PDF has to be clean, beautiful, systematic and easy.
Here are some points which make PDFs by WritingLaw beautiful and different from PDFs of other sites-
1. COLOURS – Different colours have been used for Explanations, Exceptions, Case Names, Illustrations etc. Who doesn’t like colours in their life!
2. PERFECT FOR MOBILE – The font type and font size that I have used is perfect for mobile phones. On 5 inch mobile phone you will not have to zoom to read. You can continue reading comfortably.
3. SECTION LINKS – You know that bare act for one subject has mentions about sections of other bare acts. I have provided direct links for all these sections to save your time and energy.
Section 174A of IPC, has a mention of Section 82 of CrPC.
Now many students while reading section 174A of IPC will not know what Section 82 of CrPC is. It will take time to find that section in a different bare act. Typing and searching will disturb the flow.
What I have done is that, I have given links for these sections right there. Clicking on it will instantly take you to those sections in your browser.
4. BEAUTIFUL – The side numbers are made bold. Like (1), (2), (a), (b) etc. This looks good on eyes and helps differentiate different points.
5. EASY – Long bare acts are divided systematically in chapters and sections. A student gets bored seeing a very long bare act. But he/she will be excited to finish small parts with few sections and chapters and then go to next.
6. INDEX LINKS – This PDF is 710 pages long (1.7MB in size) Thus, I have put blue index links to save your time and energy. It will be tough to keep scrolling to reach page number 472 that has Article 365. But using index links you can just click on it and it will open Article 365 quickly in your phone’s browser.
Here is how the PDF will look. Don’t worry, the images you see below are compressed screenshot images and further compressed by the website. So they appear of low quality. Actual PDF is clear, crisp and beautiful.
In the above PDF screenshot sample you saw how I have used colours to help differentiate. I have provided blue links to save your time and energy. Making such PDFs are very time consuming.
TIME TAKEN TO CREATE CONSTITUTION PDF
It takes me many days to create bare act PDFs. This particular PDF for Constitution has 710 pages!
It takes even more time to create such big PDFs.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD CONSTITUTION PDF
(and help me)
1. Contribute any amount you can.
2. Click brown download button below.
PAY USING UPI:
You can use any UPI app like BHIM, Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, MobiKwik, Freecharge, Bank Apps etc.
UPI ID- wlaw@upi
If you are reading this on computer or tablet or have two mobile phones,
You can use the same link above or easily Scan the QR code here.
If you do not have UPI apps or Paytm or Paypal,
Please click here to buy using Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking / Ola Money etc.
DOWNLOAD CONSTITUTION PDF
Download the PDF for free.
When you are capable, come back on this website or use links in the PDF and pay me any small amount that you can. Thank You very much. I really need money to keep this website online. Here you can read more about me and why I need your help. (link opens in new tab)