Like on Facebook. I make 2-4 new posts daily. You will be able to revise from there. Even if you do not feel like clicking the link, you can read the post description and learn something.
Open your Facebook app on phone and search for username WritingAtLaw or name WritingLaw
TAKE A FREE SMALL SURVEY
(NO NEED TO ENTER EMAIL)
If you score more than 75% in any free tests then proudly post that on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp Groups and tag me where possible.
WritingLaw has one search box on each page —
● On mobile: Bottom
● On computer: Bottom of the website
This search box is very useful.
You do not need to type long words. (You can if you want)
To read any bare act section or article just type in short words like-
● 120 Cons (No need to write full ‘constitution’. or Art 120 No need to write ‘article’)
● 319 IPC (No need to write ‘section’ or full ‘Indian Penal Code’.)
● 266 CRPC (for Criminal Procedure Code)
● Order 32 Rule 1 (No need to write ‘Civil Procedure Code’)
● 120 TPA (for Transfer of Property Act)
● 68 Evi (for Indian Evidence Act)
● 160 Cont (for Indian Contract Act)
● Similarly for Specific Act, Limitation Act, Partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act etc just type the section and then one word like ‘Specific’, ‘Limitation’, ‘Goods’ etc.
Happy Searching and Happy Reading
If you like WritingLaw, please share it with your friends and teachers on WhatsApp or WhatsApp groups or other social media of your choice.
This is a new website. I need your help to make it successful.