UPDATE on 12th July 2019- After working day and night for 17 months on this website, I am temporarily stopping this. I am starting my preparation for Government job exams. I promise you that I won’t let this website die. After I get a job, I will again start working for few hours daily on this website and I will start taking your writing requests. Until then I am sorry. Please publish your brilliant writing on other law websites. All the best for everything that you do in your life.
I am excited that you are here!
Do you love writing?
How about giving your words a place online for many to read? How about sharing a link with your family members, friends and inviting them to read your brilliant article? How about giving the scribble on your rough notebook, or notes that you write on your phone a ‘LIFE ON INTERNET’
You are welcome to submit your article, news opinion, comments on a particular topic, law notes for any law subject or almost anything that you think is relevant and fits the theme of this website.
Whether you are a student, a lawyer, a person working in MNC or running a private shop; you are equally welcome here. All I want is that the article you send is-
(written by you. strictly not published anywhere else.)
- MATCHES WEBSITE THEME
(Law News, Opinion on ANY News, Law Articles, Notes about Law Subjects, or anything similar that you think people should know about.)
- MENTION THE SOURCE OF FACTS
(for example you wrote an article on ‘Unemployment’ and have mentioned some figures/statistics, then please mention the source of these.)
- WRITE A SHORT NOTE ABOUT YOURSELF
(Name, What you do, City you live, etc. Please do not mention anything you are not comfortable sharing.)
- No Contract or Obligation:
You are under no contract or obligation to write a fixed number of articles. You are welcome to write just one article or regularly write many.
- No Deadline or Time Limit:
There is no deadline or time limit to write an article. Write according to your ease.
- No Word Limit:
There is no word limit. Arushi, has written long as well as tiny articles. All are valuable.
- No need to Format:
It is not compulsory for you to format the article (using bold, italic, underline, putting spaces etc.) You simply type it in notes app on your phone or computer and send me. I would format it, put pictures, put highlights etc and give it the form of an article. You utilise your time well. Also, before publishing, I will run the final article by you.
- Get your Author Page:
You will get your own author page. Your current and future articles will be placed there.
For Example, if your name is Neha, your author page will be WritingLaw.com/author/Neha/
You can share this link with your family, friends, teachers and they will see everything that you have written on that page.
You can see live example of author Arushi here.
Please Note Further
- By sending your article you give me the permission to contact you via the same way you sent me your article (or other ways mentioned/agreed by you.) If unless not mentioned in the email/message you sent; you may receive mails/message from me in reply to your mail/message at odd hours like 3AM. This is because I have to work very late and mostly go to bed around 3AM.
Thank you for understanding.
P.S- (I won’t call.)
- Your article will be featured under ‘NEWS‘ or ‘ARTICLE‘ or ‘NOTES‘ category on the website. If it is related to something else then I will put it in other proper category.
- After you send your writing, I will review it; check its facts to the best of my ability and only publish it on the website after satisfaction.
- In future I would definitely love to pay you an appropriate share for your article, but currently I can not afford to pay you as I have just graduated and am unemployed. Also currently I do not get any revenue. I would be thankful even if I just get enough contribution to pay for next years hosting and domain license.
Thank you for understanding.
(I would definitely love to pay contributors in future including ones who write today.)
- Rest conditions, if any, between you and WritingLaw, can be agreed upon via email/message.
(One request please- After sending the article if you do not hear from me in next 4 hours, then kindly send me a simple message (Hi WritingLaw, I have sent you an article. Please check.) on any platform like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. Sometimes, due to website security, emails take time to reach or are caught in spam filters. Thanks.)
Waiting to hear from you,
Note- You are welcome to use the contact box below not only submit your article but also to contact me for any suggestion, help, tips, feedback etc.
Arushi – 50+ Posts
Safiyat – 1 Post
You – ?