1. Which period is considered as the Golden Age of India?
Ans. The Gupta Empire (320-520CE)
2. Who is also known as the Shakespeare of India?
3. The book ‘Indica’ is written by –
4. Who gave Samudra Gupta title of ‘Napoleon of India’?
Ans. A.V Smith who was an historian
5. Who is known as the second Alexander of India and was given the title of ‘sikandar-i-sani’ ?
Ans. Alauddin Khilji
6. Who is known as the morning star of Indian renaissance?
Ans. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
7. Where was the first Buddhist assembly held?
8. Which pitakas are known as the tripitakas of Buddhism?
Ans. Sutta pitaka, Vinay pitaka and Abhidam pitaka.
9. Who was given the title of ‘Lakh Baksh’?
Ans. Qutb-ud-din Aibak
10. Who was the first lady ruler of India?
Ans. Razia Sultan (1236-1240)
11. Who is known as wizard of hockey?
Ans. Major Dhyanchand
12. Who was the first foreigner to receive Bharat Ratna?
Ans. Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan in 1987
13. Who was the first women to recieve Bharat ratna?
Ans. Indira Gandhi in 1972
14. Who is known as the father of Sanskrit?
15. Who was the founder of league of nations?
Ans. Woodrov Wilson
These questions and answers have been submitted by a website visitor. You too are welcome to publish Law Notes, Articles, Q&A etc on this website.