IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. By which constitutional amendment the voting age was reduced to 18 years from 21 years?
Ans. 61st constitutional amendment act of 1988.
2. When was the first meeting of constituent assembly held?
Ans. 9th December 1946
3. Money bill is given under which article of the Constitution of India?
Ans. Article 110
4. Who described the directive principles of state policy as “manifesto of aims and aspirations“?
Ans. K. C Wheare
5. Which article abolishes practice of untouchability?
Take free Law Practice Test (No need to fill email, name or any detail)
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.