IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Who is the Legal Advisor to the Government of a State in India?
Ans. The Advocate General
2. The president’s rule under article 356 remains valid in the state for the maximum period of?
Ans. Six months
3. Article 39A of the Constitution deals with?
Ans. Equal justice and Free legal aid
4. Provisions as to administration and control of schedule areas and scheduled tribes are in which schedule?
Ans. Fifth schedule
5. Which schedule relates with the municipalities?
Ans. Twelfth Schedule
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.
UPI (PhonePe, BHIM, Paytm, GooglePay etc)
UPI ID – wlaw@upi