IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Who is the Legal Advisor to the Government of a State in India?
Ans. The Advocate General
2. The president’s rule under article 356 remains valid in the state for the maximum period of?
Ans. Six months. It can be extended maximum for 3 years with the approval of parliament every six months.
3. Article 39A of the Constitution deals with?
Ans. Equal justice and Free legal aid
4. Provisions as to administration and control of schedule areas and scheduled tribes are in which schedule?
Ans. Fifth schedule
5. Which schedule relates with the municipalities?
Ans. Twelfth Schedule
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023