IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Evidence under the Evidence Act means and includes?
Ans. Ocular, oral and documentary. (Ocular means ‘connected with eyes or vision’)
2. The Indian Evidence Act has been divided into how many chapters and parts?
Ans. 3 Parts, 11 Chapters
3. What is not included in the expression ‘court’ under Evidence Act?
4. Facts alleged by one party and denied by other in a case is termed as-
Ans. Facts in Issue
5. Under the Evidence Act, the relevant fact must be-
Ans. Legally relevant.