1. Evidence under the Evidence Act means and includes?
Ans. Ocular, oral and documentary. (Ocular means ‘connected with eyes or vision’)
2. The Indian Evidence Act has been divided into how many chapters and parts?
Ans. 3 Parts, 11 Chapters
3. What is not included in the expression ‘court’ under Evidence Act?
4. Facts alleged by one party and denied by other in a case is termed as-
Ans. Facts in Issue
5. Under the Evidence Act, the relevant fact must be-
Ans. Legally relevant
TAKE A FREE MCQ TEST OF THESE QUESTIONS (no need to fill email, name, phone etc)
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act, MCQs, Exam Question Paper PDFs.