1. In how many years a sentence of imprisonment for life can be commuted by the Government?
Ans. 14 years
2. Which section of CrPC provides protection against double jeopardy?
Ans. Section 300
3. Judges in Court of Session are appointed by?
Ans. High Court
4. In which section of the CrPC provision for free legal aid is given?
Ans. Section 304
5. What does pleading consist of?
Ans. Plaint and Written Statement.
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023