1. In how many years a sentence of imprisonment for life can be commuted by the Government?
Ans. 14 years
2. Which section of CrPC provides protection against double jeopardy?
Ans. Section 300
3. Judges in Court of Session are appointed by?
Ans. High Court
4. In which section of the CrPC provision for free legal aid is given?
Ans. Section 304
5. What does pleading consist of?
Ans. Plaint and Written Statement
TAKE A FREE MCQ TEST OF THESE QUESTIONS (no need to fill email, name, phone etc)
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act, MCQs, Exam Question Paper PDFs.