5 IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. Under Section 6 of the Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 the natural guardian of a minor child is?
Ans. Father and after him mother.
2. For how many years a person has to be a High Court judge to become a Supreme Court Judge?
3. Code of Criminal Procedure is a subject matter of which list?
Ans. Concurrent List
4. Which was the first case to introduce the concept of judicial review?
Ans. Marbury v Madison (1803)
5. Secularism was added in the preamble by which amendment?
Ans. Forty Second amendment.
Take free Law Practice Test (No need to fill email, name or any detail)
Read other Question and Answers or scroll below for next post / previous post.
Read other Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.