5 IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. Under Section 6 of the Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 the natural guardian of a minor child is?
Ans. Father and after him mother.
2. For how many years a person has to be a High Court judge to become a Supreme Court Judge?
3. Code of Criminal Procedure is a subject matter of which list?
Ans. Concurrent List
4. Which was the first case to introduce the concept of judicial review?
Ans. Marbury vs. Madison (1803)
5. Secularism was added in the preamble of Indian Constitution by which amendment?
Ans. Forty Second amendment.