5 IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. Under Section 6 of the Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 the natural guardian of a minor child is?
Ans. Father and after him mother.
2. For how many years a person has to be a High Court judge to become a Supreme Court Judge?
3. Code of Criminal Procedure is a subject matter of which list?
Ans. Concurrent List
4. Which was the first case to introduce the concept of judicial review?
Ans. Marbury v Madison (1803)
5. Secularism was added in the preamble by which amendment?
Ans. Forty Second amendment.
Read other Question and Answers or scroll below for next post / previous post.
Read other Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.
I depend only on your support. This website has no ads or paid subscription. Please contribute any tiny amount to keep this website alive and ad-free.
Contribute by UPI
(BHIM, PhonePe, GooglePay, Paytm UPI, Bank Apps etc)
UPI ID- wlaw@upi