6. Contents of decree.
(1) The decree shall agree with the judgment; it shall contain the number of the suit, the names and descriptions of the parties, their registered addresses, and particulars of the claim and shall specify clearly the relief granted or other determination of the suit.
(2) The decree shall also state the amount of costs incurred in the suit, and by whom or out of what property and in what proportions such costs are to be paid.
(3) The Court may direct that the costs payable to one party by the other shall be set off against any sum which is admitted or found to be due from the former to the latter.
- Top 138 Legal Maxims for Law Exams - 7th January 2024
- 10 Legal Jobs and Career Options After Law in 2024 - 7th January 2024
- 11 Tips to Pass AIBE With Bare Acts and MCQ Tests in 2024 - 7th January 2024