3. Certificate as to value or fitness.
(1) Every petition shall state the grounds of appeal and pray for a certificate-
(i) that the case involves a substantial question of law of general importance, and
(ii) that in the opinion of the Court the said question needs to be decided by the Supreme Court.
(2) Upon receipt of such petition, the Court shall direct notice to be served on the opposite party to show cause why the said certificate should not be granted.
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023