5. Power to alter, etc, decree of Court making reference.

Where a case is referred to the High Court under rule 1 or under the proviso to section 113, the High Court may return the case for amendment, and may alter, cancel or set aside any decree or order which the Court making the reference has passed or made in the case out of which the reference arose, and make such order as it thinks fit.

Read CPC in a better and systematic way.

Download beautiful, colourful CPC PDF.

Bare Acts
WritingLaw » CPC (Civil Procedure Code), 1908 » Order 46, Rule 5 CPC
Useful for law students, advocates and more.
Law Study Material