ORDER XLVIII of CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE (CPC) – MISCELLANEOUS.
1. Process to be served at expense of party issuing.
(1) Every process issued under this Code shall be served at the expense of the party on whose behalf it is issued, unless the Court otherwise directs.
(2) Costs of service- The court-fee chargeable for such service shall be paid within a time to be fixed before the process is issued.
2. Orders and notices how served.
All orders, notices and other documents required by this Code to be given to or served on any person shall be served in the manner provided for the service of summons.
3. Use of forms in appendices.
The forms given in the appendices, with such variation as the circumstances or each case may require, shall be used for the purpose therein mentioned.
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023