18. Transfer in perpetuity for benefit of public. The restrictions in sections 14, 16 and 17 shall not apply in the case of a transfer of property for the benefit of the public in the advancement of religion, knowledge, commerce, health, safety or any other object beneficial to mankind. Transfer
20. When unborn person acquires vested interest on transfer for his benefit. Where, on a transfer of property, an interest therein is created for the benefit of a person not then living, he acquires upon his birth, unless a contrary intention appears from the terms of the transfer, a vested
21. Contingent interest. Where, on a transfer of property, an interest therein is created in favour of a person to take effect only on the happening of a specified uncertain event, or if a specified uncertain event shall not happen, such person thereby acquires a contingent interest in the property.
23. Transfer contingent on happening of specified uncertain event. Where, on a transfer of property, an interest therein is to accrue to a specified person if a specified uncertain event shall happen, and no time is mentioned for the occurrence of that event, the interest fails unless such event happens
26. Fulfilment of condition precedent. Where the terms of a transfer of property impose a condition to be fulfilled before a person can take an interest in the property, the condition shall be deemed to have been fulfilled if it has been substantially complied with. Illustration (a) A transfers Rs.
27. Conditional transfer to one person coupled with transfer to another on failure of prior disposition. Where, on a transfer of property, an interest therein is created in favour of one person, and by the same transaction an ulterior disposition of the same interest is made in favour of another,
28. Ulterior transfer conditional on happening or not happening of specified event. On a transfer of property an interest therein may be created to accrue to any person with the condition superadded that in case a specified uncertain event shall happen such interest shall pass to another person, or that
29. Fulfilment of condition subsequent. An ulterior disposition of the kind contemplated by the last preceding section cannot, take effect unless the condition is strictly fulfilled. Illustration A transfers Rs. 500 to B, to be paid to him on his attaining his majority or marrying, with a proviso that, if