1. Which provision of Evidence Act reflects for the application of the principle of res judicata?
Ans. Section 40
2. The opinion of expert under section 45 is not relevant-
Ans. On a point of Indian Law
3. ‘A’ is charged with travelling on a railway without a ticket. The burden of proving that ‘A’ had a ticket is on?
Ans. ‘A’ (and not the Railway or the Ticket Collector etc.)
4. ‘Civil Death’ may be presumed if one has not been heard of for?
Ans. 7 years
5. The court may presume ‘that an accomplice is unworthy of credit, unless he is corroborated in material particulars’ under?
TAKE A FREE MCQ TEST OF THESE QUESTIONS (no need to fill email, name, phone etc)
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act, MCQs, Exam Question Paper PDFs.