Important Law Questions and Answers
Ans. Section 40
2. The opinion of expert under section 45 is not relevant-
Ans. On a point of Indian Law
3. ‘A’ is charged with travelling on a railway without a ticket. The burden of proving that ‘A’ had a ticket is on?
Ans. ‘A’ (and not the Railway or the Ticket Collector etc.)
4. ‘Civil Death’ may be presumed if one has not been heard of for?
Ans. 7 years
5. The court may presume ‘that an accomplice is unworthy of credit, unless he is corroborated in material particulars’ under?
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023