5 IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. Who is considered as father of Indian Evidence Act?
Ans. James Stephen.
2. Who said that Section 6 (Res gestae) is the weakest of whole evidence?
Ans. J. Wigmore.
3. Which Preliminary examination of a child is done to test his competency as a witness?
Ans. Voir dire test.
4. “Evidence is to be weighed and not counted” attracts which section of Evidence act?
Ans. Section 134.
5. When leading questions can be asked to a party?
Ans. In Cross examination (Section 143)
Read other Question and Answers or scroll below for next post / previous post.
Read other Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.
Building and keeping a website online is very expensive. I depend only on your support. This website has no ads or paid subscription. This website does not belong or is maintained by a group or company but only me. Please contribute any tiny amount to keep this website alive and ad-free.
Contribute by UPI
(BHIM, PhonePe, GooglePay, Paytm UPI, Bank Apps etc)
UPI ID- wlaw@upi