5 IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. Who is considered as father of Indian Evidence Act?
Ans. James Stephen.
2. Who said that Section 6 (Res gestae) is the weakest of whole evidence?
Ans. J. Wigmore.
3. Which Preliminary examination of a child is done to test his competency as a witness?
Ans. Voir dire test.
4. “Evidence is to be weighed and not counted” attracts which section of Evidence act?
5. When leading questions can be asked to a party?
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023