365. Court of Session to send copy of finding and sentence to District Magistrate.

In cases tried by the Court of Session or a Chief Judicial Magistrate, the Court or such Magistrate as the case may be, shall forward a copy of its or his finding and sentence (if any) to the District Magistrate within whose local jurisdiction the trial was held.

Read CrPC bare act in a systematic and better way.

Read CrPC section wise.

Essential Bare Acts

Download nice, mobile friendly CrPC PDF.