411. Making over or withdrawal of cases by Executive Magistrates.

Any District Magistrate or Sub-divisional Magistrate may-
(a) make over, for disposal, any proceeding which has been started before him, to any Magistrate subordinate to him;
(b) withdraw any case from, or recall any case which he has made over to, any Magistrate subordinate to him, and dispose of such proceeding himself or refer it for disposal to any other Magistrate.

Law Note: Transfer of Cases under Sections 406 to 411 CrPC

Read CrPC bare act in a systematic and better way.
Download nice, mobile-friendly CrPC PDF.

Bare Act PDFs
WritingLaw » CrPC » Section 411 CrPC Law Study Material
If you are a regular reader, please consider buying the Law PDFs and MCQ Tests. You will love them. You may also support us with any amount you like. Thank You.