5 IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. By which amendment was the Sindhi language added in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution?
Ans. 21st Amendment, 1967.
2. Which case is related to live streaming of the proceedings of Supreme Court?
Ans. Swapnil Tripathi vs. SC of India.
3. In which case was the concept of curative petition first evolved by the SC of India?
Ans. Rupa Ashok Hurra vs. Ashok Hurra and Anr 2002.
4. Which writ can be issued against private person also?
Ans. Habeas Corpus.
5. Who is considered as the custodian of public purse?
Ans. Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG).