5 IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. By which amendment was the Sindhi language added in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution?
Ans. 21st Amendment, 1967.
2. Which case is related to live streaming of the proceedings of supreme court?
Ans. Swapnil Tripathi vs SC of India.
3. In which case was the concept of curative petition first evolved by the SC of India?
Ans. Rupa Ashok Hurra vs Ashok Hurra and Anr 2002.
4. Which writ can be issued against private person also?
Ans. Habeas Corpus.
5. Who is considered as the custodian of public purse?
Ans. Comptroller and auditor general of India.
Read other Question and Answers or scroll below for next post / previous post.
Read other Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.
Keeping a website online is very expensive. This website has no ads or paid subscription. I depend only on your support. This website does not belong or is maintained by a group or company but only me. I have no job but only this website. Please contribute any tiny amount to help me keep this website alive and ad-free.
Contribute by UPI
(BHIM, PhonePe, GooglePay, Paytm UPI, Bank Apps etc)
UPI ID- wlaw@upi