IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Which act provided for the establishment of supreme court at Calcutta in 1774?
Ans. The Regulating Act, 1773
2. Who became the first viceroy of India?
Ans. Lord Canning in 1858
3. How long did it take to complete the Constitution of India?
Ans. 2 years 11 months and 18 days
4. Who for the first time put forward the idea of constituent assembly for India?
Ans. M N Roy, a pioneer of communist movement in India.
5. Who became the temporary chairman of constituent assembly?
Ans. Dr. Sachidanand Sinha
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.
UPI (PhonePe, BHIM, Paytm, GooglePay etc)
UPI ID – wlaw@upi