5 IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. The relationship in section 50 of Evidence Act means?
Ans. Relationship by blood or marriage or adoption.
2. Under Hindu Law marriage is a-
3. When two persons are the descendants of a common ancestor by the same wife, they are said to be related to each other by-
Ans. Full blood.
4. Registration of a Hindu Marriage has been provided under-
Ans. Section 8 of Hindu Marriage Act.
5. The statement “what cannot be done directly cannot be done indirectly” relates to the doctrine of-
Ans. Doctrine of colorable legislation.
Take free Law Practice Test (No need to fill email, name or any detail)
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.