IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Rule of absolute liability was propounded by?
Ans. Justice P.N Bhagwati
2. The residuary power of legislation with parliament vests under which article?
Ans. Article 248
3. A lawyer appointed by the court to assist is known as?
Ans. Amicus curiae
4. What is the number of judges in the Supreme court of India as provided under the Constitution of India?
Ans. 30 Judges + 1 Chief Justice of India = 31
5. Other name for mercy killing is?
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.
UPI (PhonePe, BHIM, Paytm, GooglePay etc)
UPI ID – wlaw@upi