IMPORTANT LAW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. By which act was the privy council abolished in India?
Ans. Privy council abolishment Act, 1949
2. Who administers oath to the Governor of a state?
Ans. Chief Justice of High Court (Article 159)
3. Which parliament is considered to be the mother of parliament?
Ans. England’s Parliament
4. Who was the last to sign the the Constitution of India?
Ans. Feroz Gandhi, the president of constituent assembly.
5. Who wrote the Indian constitution in italic style?
Ans. Prem Behari Narain Raizada
Take free Law Practice Test (No need to fill email, name or any detail)
Read other Question and Answers or scroll down for next/previous post.
Read Law Notes.
Read Bare Acts in a systematic way.
Download beautiful, colourful, mobile perfect Bare Act PDFs.