LIMITATION ACT PDF DOWNLOAD
The PDF you are about to get, is created by me.
This PDF is not the usual, black & white PDF found on other sites. This PDF is thoughtfully and beautifully created. It takes me a lot of time and energy to create these PDFs.
You can get these PDFs in two ways.
1. Pay any tiny amount that you can. This helps me keep WritingLaw alive and ad-free. You also support my hard work. Thank You.
2. Get it for free.
HOW ARE THESE PDFs BEAUTIFUL?
Here are some points that make PDFs by WritingLaw different from PDFs that you see on other websites; (see PDF picture below)
1. COLOURS – Different colours have been used for Explanations, Exceptions, Case Names, Illustrations etc. Who doesn’t like colours in their life!
2. PERFECT FOR MOBILE – The font type and font size that I have used is perfect for mobile phones. On 5 inch mobile phone you will not have to zoom to read. You can continue reading comfortably.
3. SECTION LINKS – You know that bare act for one subject has mentions about sections of other bare acts. I have provided direct links for all these sections to save your time and energy.
Section 174A of IPC, has a mention of Section 82 of CrPC.
Now many students while reading section 174A of IPC will not know what Section 82 of CrPC is. It will take time to find that section in a different bare act. Typing and searching will disturb the flow.
What I have done is that, I have given links for these sections right there. Clicking on it will instantly take you to those sections in your browser.
4. BEAUTIFUL – The side numbers are made bold. Like (1), (2), (a), (b) etc. This looks good on eyes and helps differentiate different points.
5. EASY – Long bare acts are divided systematically in chapters and sections. A student gets bored seeing a very long bare act. But he/she will be excited to finish small parts with few sections and chapters and then go to next.
Here is how the PDF will look. Don’t worry, the images you see below are compressed screenshot images and further compressed by the website. So they appear of low quality. Actual PDF is clear, crisp and beautiful.
DOWNLOAD PDF for LIMITATION ACT
Download the PDF for free.
When you are capable, come back on this website or use links in the PDF and pay me any small amount that you can. Thank You very much.
If you are on slow internet connection and do not see the green download button then please click here to download.
1. Important Definitions Under the Limitation Act, 1963
2. General Introduction to the Limitation Act, 1963