The rights of an allottee are:
1. File complaint about one-sided builder buyer agreement.
2. File complaint if the quality of work is sub-standard.
3. File a civil suit for one-sided maintenance agreement.
4. File a civil suit for cancellation of the booking.
5. File a complaint if there is a delay in possession.
6. Right to obtain information.
If a person directly or impliedly tries to make physical contact with a woman, asks for sexual favours/demands, forcibly shows pornography or makes sexual remarks, in all these situations, he shall be liable for sexual harassment under section 354A of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and shall be punished with imprisonment up to three years or fine or both.
Here are some of the important rights of vehicle drivers in India.
If you are driving, you should see that in the case of challan, the traffic police must use an e-challan machine or challan book to impose the penalty. The challan slip must record all the offences for which you are being penalised.
If you are being a guarantor, the bank will make you sign an agreement stating that if the loan applicant is unable to pay his loan, the guarantor will be liable.
After signing the agreement, the bank has the right to take legal action against the guarantor if they are unable to pay and seize all their assets.