(1) Nothing contained in this Order shall apply to the Ruler of a foreign State suing or being sued in the name of his State, or being sued by the direction of the Central Government in the name of an agent or in any other name.
(2) Nothing contained in this Order shall be construed as affecting or in any way derogating from the provisions of any local law for the time being in force, relating to suits by or against minors or by or against lunatics or other persons of unsound mind.
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023