8. Application for such orders to be after notice.
(1) An application by the plaintiff for an order under rule 6 or rule may be made at any time after institution of the suit.
(2) An application by the defendant for a like order may be made at any time after appearance.
(3) Before making an order under rule 6 or rule 7 on an application made for the purpose, the Court shall except where it appears that the object of making such order would be defeated by the delay, direct notice thereof to be given to the opposite party.
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023