10. Return of plaint.
(1) Subject to the provisions of rule 10A, the plaint shall at any state of the suit be returned to be presented to the Court in which the suit should have been instituted.
For the removal of doubts, it is hereby declared that a Court of appeal or revision may direct, after setting aside the decree passed in a suit, the return of the plaint under this sub-rule.
(2) procedure on returning plaint- On returning a plaint, the Judge shall endorse thereon the date of its presentation and return, the name of the party presenting it, and a brief statement of the reasons for returning it.
- Top 138 Legal Maxims for Law Exams - 7th January 2024
- 10 Legal Jobs and Career Options After Law in 2024 - 7th January 2024
- 11 Tips to Pass AIBE With Bare Acts and MCQ Tests in 2024 - 7th January 2024