INDIAN PENAL CODE PDF DOWNLOAD
(FREE IPC PDF DOWNLOAD LINK IS AT BOTTOM.)
Here is a beautiful, mobile perfect PDF for Indian Penal Code, 1860. You can get this PDF for free or also by helping me with any tiny amount. Your small support will help me keep this website running.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD,
WHY IS THIS PDF BEAUTIFUL AND DIFFERENT?
I am sure you have seen bare act PDFs at other Government of India sites as well as privately owned sites. They are scanned copies or just black and white PDFs with tiny fonts. For simple work this is okay. But if a student wants to fall in love with reading bare acts then the PDF has to be clean, beautiful, systematic and easy.
Here are some points which make PDFs by WritingLaw beautiful and different from PDFs of other sites-
1. COLOURS – Different colours have been used for Explanations, Exceptions, Case Names, Illustrations etc. Who doesn’t like colours in their life!
2. PERFECT FOR MOBILE – The font type and font size that I have used is perfect for mobile phones. On 5 inch mobile phone you will not have to zoom to read. You can continue reading comfortably.
3. SECTION LINKS – You know that bare act for one subject has mentions about sections of other bare acts. I have provided direct links for all these sections to save your time and energy.
Section 174A of IPC, has a mention of Section 82 of CrPC.
Now many students while reading section 174A of IPC will not know what Section 82 of CrPC is. It will take time to find that section in a different bare act. Typing and searching will disturb the flow.
What I have done is that I have given links for these sections right there. Clicking on it will instantly take you to those sections in your browser.
4. BEAUTIFUL – The side numbers are made bold. Like (1), (2), (a), (b) etc. This looks good on the eyes and helps differentiate different points.
5. EASY – Long bare acts are divided systematically into chapters and sections. A student gets bored seeing a very long bare act. But he/she will be excited to finish small parts with few sections and chapters and then go to next.
6. INDEX LINKS – This PDF is 570 pages long (1.6MB in size) Thus, I have put blue index links to save your time and energy. It will be tough to keep scrolling to reach page number 342 that has Section 312. But using index links you can just click on it and it will open Section 312 quickly in your browser.
Here is how the PDF will look. Don’t worry, the images you see below are compressed screenshot images and further compressed by the website. So they appear of low quality. Actual PDF is clear, crisp and beautiful.
In the above PDF screenshot sample, you saw how I have used colours to help differentiate. I have provided blue links to save your time and energy. Making such PDFs are very time-consuming.
TIME TAKEN TO CREATE IPC PDF
It takes me many days to create bare act PDFs. This particular PDF for IPC has 570 pages!
It is very hard to create such big PDFs.
Look at this picture below. To make ONE PDF OF CPC, I HAVE TO GENERATE AND WORK ON 20+ PDFs FOR CPC. Same for IPC and other big PDFs.
DOWNLOAD IPC PDF
Download the Indian Penal Code PDF for free.
When you are capable, come back on this website or use links in the PDF and pay me any small amount that you can. Thank You very much. Here you can read about me and why I need your help. (link opens in new tab)