231. Evidence for prosecution.
(1) On the date so fixed, the Judge shall proceed to take all such evidence as may be produced in support of the prosecution.
(2) The Judge may, in his discretion, permit the cross-examination of any witness to be deferred until any other witness or witnesses have been examined or recall any witness for further cross-examination.
- Governor of an Indian State: Role, Importance, and Functions - 4th September 2023
- Guardianship Under Hindu Law in India - 13th August 2023
- All Rules for Adoption in Hindus Under Hindu Laws - 13th August 2023