HINDU LAW PDF
(Free Download Link is at the bottom)
You can get these PDFs in two ways.
1. Pay any tiny amount that you can. This helps me keep WritingLaw alive and running. You also support my hard work.
2. Get it for free.
HOW ARE THESE HINDU LAW PDFs BEAUTIFUL?
Here are some points that make PDFs by WritingLaw different from PDFs that you see on other websites; (see PDF picture below)
1. COLOURS – Different colours have been used for Explanations, Exceptions, Case Names, Illustrations etc. Who doesn’t like colours in their life!
2. PERFECT FOR MOBILE – The font type and font size that I have used is perfect for mobile phones. On 5 inch mobile phone you will not have to zoom to read. You can continue reading comfortably.
3. SECTION LINKS – You know that bare act for one subject has mentions about sections of other bare acts. I have provided direct links for all these sections to save your time and energy.
Section 174A of IPC, has a mention of Section 82 of CrPC.
Now many students while reading section 174A of IPC will not know what Section 82 of CrPC is. It will take time to find that section in a different bare act. Typing and searching will disturb the flow.
What I have done is that, I have given links for these sections right there. Clicking on it will instantly take you to those sections in your browser.
4. BEAUTIFUL – The side numbers are made bold. Like (1), (2), (a), (b) etc. This looks good on eyes and helps differentiate different points.
5. EASY – Long bare acts are divided systematically in chapters and sections. A student gets bored seeing a very long bare act. But he/she will be excited to finish small parts with few sections and chapters and then go to next.
Here is how the PDF will look. Don’t worry, the images you see below are compressed screenshot images and further compressed by the website. So they appear of low quality. Actual PDF is clear, crisp and beautiful.
TO MAKE 5 HINDU LAW PDFs MY LAPTOP SCREEN LOOKS LIKE THIS:
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BEFORE OR AFTER DOWNLOADING THE PDFs.
DOWNLOAD HINDU LAW PDF
1. Support me with any small amount.
2. Download the PDF from the orange Download button below.
STEPS TO PAY USING UPI:
You may use any UPI app like BHIM, PhonePe, Google Pay, Paytm, MobiKwik, Freecharge, YONO, Bank apps etc.
UPI ID- wlaw@upi
STEPS TO PAY USING PAYTM:
Please click this Paytm link. It will open in Paytm app.
Fill in your desired amount and click pay.
If you do not have UPI apps or Paytm or Paypal,
Please click here to buy using Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking / Ola Money / Freecharge etc.
DOWNLOAD HINDU LAW PDFs
Download the PDF for free.
When you are capable, come back on this website or use links in the PDF and pay me any small amount that you can. Thank You very much.
(2 MB ZIP File)
(Clicking on the Download button instantly starts the download process. Read below for instructions.)
iPhone Users read this
You will be getting a 2MB ZIP file. It will have the 5 Hindu Law bare act PDFs separately and one more PDF that will have all 5 Hindu Laws in it.
On your Android Phone or computer / laptop simply click or double click it and all 5 bare acts will be placed in a folder named ‘Hindu-Law-PDF’.
There will be no issues. I am sure. But in any rare case if you have any issue, please use the below iPhone link or contact me.
iPhone users go here and download the PDFs separately. Click here to download Hindu Laws separately one by one.
BEST BOOK FOR HINDU LAW
Hindu Law by Paras Diwan