INDIAN EVIDENCE ACT PDF DOWNLOAD
Here is a beautiful, mobile perfect PDF for Indian Evidence Act, 1872. You can get this PDF in two ways-
1. Before or after downloading, please pay any amount that you want using Cards, Paypal, UPI (BHIM, Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay etc) or Paytm Wallet. (Steps below.)
This helps WritingLaw remain alive and ad-free. You also help me. You pay me for the hard work I have done. Without your support this ad-free website has NO source of income. Thank You very much.
2. Get it for free.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD,
WHY IS THIS PDF BEAUTIFUL AND DIFFERENT?
I am sure you have seen bare act PDFs at other Government of India sites as well as private owned sites. They are scanned copies or just black and white PDFs with tiny fonts. For simple work this is okay. But if a student wants to fall in love with reading bare acts then the PDF has to be clean, beautiful, systematic and easy.
Here are some points which make PDFs by WritingLaw beautiful and different from PDFs of other sites-
1. COLOURS – Different colours have been used for Explanations, Exceptions, Case Names, Illustrations etc. Who doesn’t like colours in their life!
2. PERFECT FOR MOBILE – The font type and font size that I have used is perfect for mobile phones. On 5 inch mobile phone you will not have to zoom to read. You can continue reading comfortably.
3. SECTION LINKS – You know that bare act for one subject has mentions about sections of other bare acts. I have provided direct links for all these sections to save your time and energy.
Section 174A of IPC, has a mention of Section 82 of CrPC.
Now many students while reading section 174A of IPC will not know what Section 82 of CrPC is. It will take time to find that section in a different bare act. Typing and searching will disturb the flow.
What I have done is that, I have given links for these sections right there. Clicking on it will instantly take you to those sections in your browser.
4. BEAUTIFUL – The side numbers are made bold. Like (1), (2), (a), (b) etc. This looks good on eyes and helps differentiate different points.
5. EASY – Long bare acts are divided systematically in chapters and sections. A student gets bored seeing a very long bare act. But he/she will be excited to finish small parts with few sections and chapters and then go to next.
Here is how the PDF will look. Don’t worry, the images you see below are compressed screenshot images and further compressed by the website. So they appear of low quality. Actual PDF is clear, crisp and beautiful.
In the above PDF screenshot sample you saw how I have used colours to help differentiate. I have provided blue links to save your time and energy. Making such PDFs are very time consuming.
TIME TAKEN TO CREATE EVIDENCE ACT PDF
TO MAKE 5 HINDU LAW PDFs MY LAPTOP SCREEN LOOKS LIKE THIS. It is equally tiresome to make PDF for evidence act that has over 198 pages!
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BEFORE OR AFTER DOWNLOADING THE PDFs.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD EVIDENCE ACT PDF
(and help me)
1. Contribute any amount you can. (payment methods below)
2. Click violet download button below.
PAY USING UPI:
You can use any UPI app like BHIM, Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, MobiKwik, Freecharge, Bank Apps etc.
In your app’s ‘Send’ or ‘UPI Money Transfer’ or ‘BHIM UPI ID’ or similar named section please fill in this UPI ID. Thank You. 🙂 🙏
UPI ID- wlaw@upi
Or, if you are on computer:
PAY USING PAYTM:
If you are reading this on mobile,
Please click this Paytm link. It will ask your permission to open in Paytm app. When you are in Paytm app please just wait for 1-2 seconds for WritingLaw payment page to automatically load.
Fill in your desired amount and click pay. Thank You. 🙂
If you are reading this on computer or tablet or have two mobile phones,
You can use the same link above or easily Scan the QR code below using your Paytm app. Thank You. 🙂 🙏
If you do not have UPI apps or Paytm or Paypal,
Please click here to buy using Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking / Ola Money etc.
Select any PDF.
Fill any amount you like. Buy. Thank You. 🙂 🙏
DOWNLOAD EVIDENCE ACT PDF
Whatever time and energy I spent creating this PDF is already spent now. Even if you get this PDF for free I do not have to work on this PDF again.
I know you are also a student like me. It is tough for us to pay for free things due to our tight budgets. Some of you, even if you wanted to pay me might not have a Paytm account, any UPI app or a Debit Card. It is okay. I understand. We all have been there.
Download the PDF for free.
When you are capable, come back on this website or use links in the PDF and pay me any small amount that you can. Thank You very much. I really need money to keep this website online and ad-free. Here you can see the total expenses and income of this website. (link opens in new tab)
Whether you pay or are getting the PDF for free,
If due to any reason you are not able to download the PDF, or if you have any other question regarding payment or anything else, please use the contact box below. I will reply quickly. I will manually send you the PDF via email.